On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:50:43 -0800, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean and how refactoring is enhanced by using one
> trunk.  I'm just suggesting giving each subproject its own structure, but
> they would all be in the same repository, and could be all checked out at
> one shot by checking out struts/

I'm not saying that it is enhanced - rather, I'm asking the question. ;-)

What I'm getting at is this. Say I'm working on 'faces' and I come
across a class that really should be part of 'core' instead. Can I
still use the regular SVN move mechanism to move the class over,
keeping history, etc., when 'core' and 'faces' have separate trunk /
branches / tags?

boolean martin_happy = (answer.equals("yes")); // ;-)

--
Martin Cooper