Cause ours is better...duh... ;)

Don

David Graham wrote:

Spring also provides a webapp framework.  Why would a user bother using
Struts with Spring when they could use Spring with Spring?

David

--- Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Spring is designed to instantiate any given object graph, which should
include the Struts configuration objects. It would seem to follow that
we could configure everything in Struts from a Spring configuration
file. If so, then we would not be adding another framework, but using
Spring in lieu of the Digester and an assortment of custom factories.

Is not Spring MVC (which is very much like Struts) configured from a
Spring configuration file?

Ideally, an application should be able to use as many, or as few,
configuration files as it likes.

-Ted.