On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:47:26 -0800, Don Brown wrote:
> Good, what's what I did for BSF Scripting.  Is the website updated
> by some cron job, or does a committer have to refresh it?

Right now, we refresh it. The simplest thing is to copy the pages over by ssh.
Or, if they are in a JAR, you can copy that over and then explode it.

But, since we are on SVN now, it might be easier to hookup a cron job to
rebuild the site on a commit. The Incubator does this with Forrest now. I'll
look into it.