After thinking about this a little more, would it make sense to test this under our svn so that the commit msgs are sent as usual and we can keep an eye things. The term 'subversion shelves' comes to mind [0].

I remember as Wendy (and others?) were working on the one over in the test repository, there was no way to know (other than updating from svn) what was changing. A simple mail filter will eliminate the commit msgs if people consider it spam.

Your thoughts?

[0] http://blogs.vertigosoftware.com/teamsystem/archive/2006/01/18/ Shelving_and_Branching.aspx

--
James Mitchell