I agree with everything you said, save the RM difficulty level. All I'm saying is the RM should look over the list of all fixed tickets ensuring everything is in order. Thanks to Wendy, the RM can roll a release in under a hour with most of that time taking up waiting for Maven to do its thing. She is even working on a way to automatically deploy the example applications and run rudimentary tests.

I guess I see the RM as the one responsible for the release. It isn't a bad thing and ideally, they will have no additional work; I certainly didn't have much when I rolled the release last nite.

Don