I vote for Beta, due to the missing TLD from the tiles jar. Otherwise, I think it is GA quality.

I believe Wendy is going to roll 1.3.4 in the next day or so, so everyone _please_ test this release and report problems _before_ 1.3.4 so we can have a smooth GA vote.

Thanks Wendy,

Don

Wendy Smoak wrote:
The Struts Action Framework 1.3.3 Test Build is available to evaluate
for release quality.

The release plan is available on the wiki:
  http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsActionRelease133

The test build, including signatures and checksums, has been deployed to:
   http://svn.apache.org/dist/struts/action/v1.3.3

In addition, all jars, webapps, sources and javadocs are available in
Apache's Maven snapshot repository under groupId
'org.apache.struts.action'.
    http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository

Known issues:
* struts-faces-example2 does not work

Once you have had a chance to review this test build, please respond
with a vote on its quality:

[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] General Availability (GA)

We welcome votes from all community members, however, only the votes
of Struts PMC members are binding.

--
Wendy Smoak