Yeah, I hadn't done that previously as I'm not sure my poor server
could handle the load, and the fact ASF infrastructure is balking at
running a live Confluence doesn't add confidence :)

Don

On 5/8/06, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/8/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Website: http://struts.apache.org/struts-action2

We haven't been able to export the wiki as the SAF2 website yet, and
the default page doesn't have a link to the wiki, and becomes a dead
end.

I'm on my way out, but I did a quick direct hack of the HTML to remove
the link to Downloads (ain't got none), and add a link to the wiki, so
people clicking through from the announcement can find their way.