We will be having an "unofficial" Struts BOF at JavaOne with the purpose of discussing the technical directions of the Struts project. I intend this to be more of a working group meeting and discussion than a presentation, so please come prepared to discuss roadmaps and hammer out feature ideas and implementations. If we get too many people, we'll probably split into smaller groups for at least part of the BOF.

When: Wednesday, May 17 at 5:30 PM till 6:30
Where: Pavilion, in the back by the luncheon area as the initial
gathering area
What: Technical discussion of Struts' near to mid-term roadmap
Who: Open to anyone
Why: A lot of ideas floated around, time to take it to the next level
How: We'll have scouted out a free area with chairs and hopefully
tables.  By that time, the pavilion might be more empty