It is acceptable to distribute CDDL code in binary form, so RIFE isn't a problem.

Don

Rainer Hermanns wrote:
Regardless, showcase should be split up so we can ship a functional app
with no LGPL problems.
Don, I just removed the deps on JasperReports which were the last real
LGPL code dependency. However, there is still an example with
continuations based on RIFE. Since RIFE is dual licensed (CDDL and LGPL),
these samples shouldn't be a problem. Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

Otherwise, I think the showcase webapp can now be included in the default
build.

regards,
Rainer