The webwork renaming issue goes deeper than just those 3 or so files
and affects things like template variables, the static resources
prefix, the dojo package, etc.  Currently, they have all be renamed to
'struts' consistently, however if we switched to 'struts-action' or
even 'action', I'm not sure it would be appropriate name for all those
areas.

Ted, are you suggesting just renaming those configuration files or a
renaming exercise that goes deeper?  If it is the former, I just don't
think 'action' is appropriate for things like template variable names
as they would be confused with the Action itself, and complex names
like 'struts-action' obviously wouldn't work for such variable names.
If it is the latter, let's put both options on the table and let the
community vote.  If the community would rather use something
different, I agree that we need to do that now.

Don