Ted Husted wrote:
On 6/9/06, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Also, I'll be
moving items from our TODO lists over to issues so be prepared for more
emails :)

Which TODO lists?

I'm thinking of all the "rough spots" and that short list of features on the release plan.

This JIRA report [1] should contain everything we are planning for in
the 2.0.0 release slated for August.

For 2.x, I'd like to take this one step farther and ask that ALL SVN
commits to Action2 refer to a JIRA issue, even if we have to create a
new one. I realize this means a bit of extra work sometimes, but if a
change is worth committing, then it's worth having a JIRA issue. We
already conduct a lot of the development discussions on Bugzilla
tickets, and I'd like to try to make this the expected norm for
Action2.

Agreed.