+1

James Mitchell wrote:
+1

--
James Mitchell

On Jul 5, 2006, at 1:05 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

It's time to release version 3 of the struts-master pom:

* http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/maven/trunk/pom/pom.xml

This is the master pom from which struts-parent inherits, and it needs
to be released prior to Struts 1.3.5.

Changes since v2 include:
- Change the artifactId to struts-master.
- Upgrade to the latest Apache master pom, version 2.
- Override the <repository> so that we always "release" to the snapshot repo.
- Added Paul, Michael and Bob as committers.
- Added scm info so we can build with Continuum.

Here's my +1.

--
Wendy