With the ditching of the name Struts Action Framework went our "saf:" taglib prefix. For the new one, I want to use simply "s:", but I thought I'd run it by everyone first.

Also, please review the outstanding tickets and see if any are missing, or better yet, see if any you'd be willing to fix. In this month, we need to start pushing out beta-quality builds, so the more people pitch in, the quicker that will happen.

http://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10030&fixfor=21510