Someone wasn't paying attention.  :)

If we need to do bug fixes on 2.0.3, we'll branch off the tag--otherwise we won't create the branch. Trunk became 2.1.x after the 2.0.3 tag.
Tom

Don Brown wrote:
I didn't see a branch for 2.0.x Are we going to create it right before we commit big 2.1.x features? I like not having the branch for now, as I'm mostly working on bug fixes that should go into 2.0.4

Don

Ted Husted wrote:
I'm still not setup to sign the Maven artifiacts. I'm preparing for a
trip, and I can't be sure that I'll have time to look at it before I
leave. If someone else could take care of it, that would be great.
Otherwise I'll figure it out when I get back on the 28th.

The major problem is that my SSL key is still broken, so I have to put
in my password forty times during the upload, which makes posting the
Maven stuff non-trivial for me.

-Ted.

On 1/17/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/17/07, Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, Wendy. Seems to have worked like a charm.

Great!

Then it looks like the only thing missing is signatures for all the
jars and poms in the repository.  Let me know if you need help
scripting that... or, I posted about gpg plugin config and personally
wouldn't be opposed to a bit of revisionist history on the tag. :)