I would argue also that a lot of fixes going into struts 2.0.x haven't made
it back into webwork.  Several issues I resolved in Webwork this weekend
were already fixed in Struts 2.0.x.
Tom

On 2/7/07, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm fine with branching now, but it means that we need to be extra
careful to port fixes to all applicable branches: WebWork 2.2.x (where
applicable), Struts 2.0.x, and Struts 2.1.x.  A lot of fixes have been
going into WebWork 2.2.x that haven't been making it to Struts 2.0.x,
so we need to be doubly careful with a new codebase in the mix.

Don

https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10763

https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=10766