Umm, it looks like the spring plugin jar isn't included. Someone on #struts mentioned this and I confirmed it by downloading struts-2.0.5-all.zip from the website and it's not in the lib directory. (All the other plugins are there) Am I crazy or is it really missing?
Tom

Ted Husted wrote:
The Struts 2.0.5 test build is now available.

Release notes:
* http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/release-notes-205.html

Maven 2 staging repository:
* http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.0.5/m2-staging-repository/

If you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond with
a vote on its quality:

[  ] Leave at test build
[  ] Alpha
[  ] Beta
[  ] General Availability (GA)

Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.

Please remember that a *binding* +1 for GA implies that you intend to
support the release by applying patches and responding to posts to the
user and dev lists.

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.