Actually I think the xwork2 i18n code is pretty good. I would probably look at that code as the basis--or at least make sure that we don't loose any functionality. Although there's some areas that need work--(hint validators), I thought webwork had pretty good i18n support. Far more flexible and straightforward than Strut1 from what I remember. :)
Tom

Don Brown wrote:
Ah, that makes much more sense :)  As for collaborating, I'm all for it,
however in the case of Struts 2, it would happen probably at the XWork 2
layer. Since this code would be useful to non-Struts projects, perhaps it would be better to move it to Jakarta Commons, say commons-i18n? I believe that project is still in the sandbox and looking for developers so it may be ripe for new development. I thought there was another commons project that
Struts 1 was always going to move to, commons-resources or something?

Don