I'm here, I've just been insanely busy with other things for the last 2 months. Can you believe they actually want me to write non-open-source business code at work? Absolutely ridiculous. :)

I'm hoping things will slow down a bit now, but I can't make any promises.
Tom

Philip Luppens wrote:
Hmm, same here. Too busy with the new job. I'm still working on
various S2 plugins at nighttime.

As for the rest of the old WW team I know about:
- Rainer: too much work for clients atm
- Rene: on vacation
- Ian: writing book(s)
- Toby: focused on bugfixes for WW atm (has some legacy apps to take care of)

Personally, I'd like to know what Nils is doing (he is/was working on
the portlet plugin, but waiting for the URLBuilder), and where Tom is
atm (haven't heard from him in a long time). I suppose everyone is
just a tad too busy or on vacation ..

Cheers,

Phil