I disagree with moving the Spring plugin outside of the core set of plugins. I think a lot of people use Spring and it would be a shame to not have it as a core feature. Keep in mind that I think we run a huge risk (IMO) of plugins being unmaintained if we set them free, however, I'm more than happy to do it for the more fringe plugins that not a lot of people use. I also think the JSF plugin is more of a fringe plugin--I'd be curious to know how many people are actually using it in production.

There has been no interest whatsoever of anyone helping out on table tags. I knew I wouldn't have the time to work on it after I initially created it, but I was hoping other developers would take interest. That hasn't happened. (I may get some time if we upgrade to struts 2 at work) If we want to integrate it into core, we need developers to really run with it and make it real. Right now it isn't production ready--I just haven't spent enough time with it.

Everything else in your list looks good to me.
Tom