Wendy,
I'm all for syncing it with the central repository, it's just a
question of how.  Googlecode doesn't give shell access so I have no
access to cron to sync things up.  I could sync it up manually by
checking it out and running the rsync on my local machine, but that
seems less than ideal.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Tom