Tom Schneider and a few other folks have been talking about validation in
Struts 2 and how it can be improved. I figured it would be useful to spawn a
thread in order to stir up some idea’s that may help inspire us. I know
validation isn’t an easy task, and some would argue it’s a cross cutting
concern; so does anyone have any idea’s on what they would like to see done?
How can the existing validation framework be improved? My only issue with
the existing validation framework is I can’t define validation rules which
can be referenced in my validation.xml file.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Struts 2 => :rules:

Best Regards,
Richard L. Burton III

P.S. I hate being at work on Sunday morning at 1 AM EST time to do a
migration.