Can someone that has a lot of experience with ValueStack evaluation help me get a test working? The test in question is currently commented out at the bottom of the UIBeanTest.

The purpose is to verify that if the 'key' attribute contains any single quotes they are correctly escaped prior to OGNL evaluation. My thought was to set the TestCase as the root of the ValueStack and add a String getText(String) method to it so that OGNL would invoke that method to render the label. However, it isn't working and I'm not sure why.

Thanks,
-bp