Yeah, I was hoping to have time to get the convention plugin into the main repository, but I just haven't had anytime at all. It will have to wait until 2.2 unless someone else wants to move it over. At this point I can't even recall the outstanding issues and design changes that were being discussed before. Anyone else remember those?

-bp

Musachy Barroso wrote:
It would be easier to ask if anyone is working on something that needs
to be included (SmartUrls?).

regards
musachy