Jeromy Evans wrote:
I've signed struts-annotations-1.0.3 using [EMAIL PROTECTED] and copied to [1].

Can some please take a moment to check these? If they're okay I presume the artefacts then just need to be copied to the right location for rsync to ibiblio. Any other formalities for struts-annotations?

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/struts-annotations/1.0.3/

I should mention I generated the key only a few hours ago (8Apr08). It's been posted it to the MIT keyserver and added it to struts KEYS file:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=jeromy&op=index
http://www.apache.org/dist/struts/KEYS