Bob Tiernay wrote:
Anyone know what the status of the Convention plugin is? Is there anyways we can get it out of the sandbox and into a formal release? I'm willing to help out :)
The plugin is stable and running in production. It can probably be moved out of the sandbox whenever we want. At this point, I'm completely fine with pulling it out of the sandbox. I've been using it for a number of months and it is fine.

Anyone else adverse to moving it out?

Bob, if you have sometime, the move should be as simple as an svn mv and maybe a little build tweaking. The other thing that needs to be done is to figure out the documentation home and move the docs from the plugin wiki to that location. That is if we want to move them.

-bp