Al Sutton wrote:

P.S. imho we should just spin-off (or kill off) the dojo plugin, if it needs paid-for time just to keep it up to date then I would say that it's not something we can support to a level that's acceptable to the users. I recently had a shot at updating it, but found it was far easier just to use YUI directly than to update the dojo plugin and then use the S2 dojo tags.

That's a good point. If it's not important enough for someone to volunteer to work on it then it's unlikely to receive sufficient on-going support.