It was a port of SmartURLs and I didn't get everything totally cleaned up before getting so busy I could barely check my email ;). I'll remove them.

-bp

Don Brown wrote:
You can remove the author tags, but only the author can remove
copyright headers, unfortunately.

BTW, how did code get checked into our SVN with copyright headers?

Don