Musachy Barroso wrote:
WW-2667 is fixed on trunk. Has anybody taken a look at the multiple
unknown handlers proposal? I have the code ready to go but I am still
waiting for some confirmation :)

Hi Musachy, I think the proposal is fine. The use of multiple unknown handlers will be rare. Have you given any consideration to the suggestion (I think by Paul) to "merge" convention into codebehind on trunk? As Convention is now more-or-less compatible with CodeBehind after your modifications, couldn't convention be merged into trunk as CodeBehind. If it has the same name, same package, annotation superset and functionality superset, then the migration of existing apps is minimal and importantly all the training, books and docs remain valid. Is that feasible now that you've updated both plugins?