Wes Wannemacher wrote:
@Dale - which container / JDK are you running when you get the error?

I was using glassfish / 1.5 (on a mac PPC, so no 1.6 available), and while I *think* I saw the error on a clean launch of glassfish, I *know* I saw it on a redeploy. I did have a completely screwed up struts filter setup in my web.xml at the time, though...(and since I added a setting in my struts.properties that masks the problem -- when next I test I'll remove that setting).

Can you try the newer jars from the nightly build?

I'm digging out from yesterday's flooding, so not yet. I'll let y'all know when I've tested it.

-Dale