On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 7:22 AM, Lukasz Lenart
<lukasz.len...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/27 Lukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>:
>> 2010/1/27 Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>:
>>> Whoa, I obviously missed an important thread. Can someone provide a
>>> link, please, to the thread in which this was discussed?
>>>
>>> Do we have a software grant on file? That's the very minimum we need
>>> if this is a donation from Google and not from an (unaffiliated)
>>> individual. We probably also need to go through IP Clearance.
>>
>> Here you have the whole thread [1] but the most important is the last message
>>
>> [1]
>> http://old.nabble.com/-s2--Google-XML-Pages-%28GXP%29-to-replace-Freemarker-in-tags--td18663215.html
>
> Any news about this issue?

We still do not have anything on file from Google that says they
donated the code. All I can find is a statement from Musachy that "the
guys from GXP sent me the code", which does not count. I'm going to
delete the code from the sandbox if I don't see any progress on this
soon.

--
Martin Cooper