On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Maurizio Cucchiara
<maurizio.cucchi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do you think if we simply replace the old page with a symlink which
> points to the update version?

I see no reason to do that. It's an old, obsolete page, in the wrong
location. The location also predates the ASF requirement that dev
pages live only within the dev section of the site.

Let's just maintain the site we actually want instead of preserving
cruft just because it's there.

--
Martin Cooper