2011/12/19 Łukasz Lenart <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>:
> Thanks for clarification but I'm still not sure if I get it right ;-)
>
> So I can start a new release process as soon I want to but it can be
> called an Alpha/Beta/GA build only because of Vote result ? I cannot
> predetermine the result and say "hey, lets release Beta1" ?

Correct.

> And if during the Vote, the result is different than GA should the
> site and so on be published ?

There was a discussion on another thread about what version the site
should correspond to, so I won't address that here. If the result of
the vote is a *release* (i.e. GA, Beta, Alpha) then we could choose to
announce that on the site; however, if the result of the vote is *not*
a release (i.e. the build remains a test build), then no, we shouldn't
update the site.

--
Martin Cooper