sob., 7 gru 2019 o 09:11 Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org> napisał(a):

> Hi Łukasz,
>
> I'm not sure but another option is to keep Struts-examples free from
> dependency check - they're just examples.

Those examples are officially supported by the team so I would like to
keep the same standards for the framework itself and any other related
code. We extracted the examples into a dedicated repo just to reduce
the size of the distro, not because we don't care about that code. And
as we reference them in our docs, they are no just examples, they are
the way users should write their applications based on Struts 2.

That being said I opt to drop deprecated examples as we dropped Struts
1 and support for Struts 1 plugin in Struts 2 - time to move forward
:)

Regards
--
Łukasz