What happened to M3? There is no tag on https://github.com/apache/struts

On 16/02/2024 07:27, Lukasz Lenart wrote:
I'm going to prepare another M4 which will contain the latest fixes
around file upload and changes from the master branch

pt., 9 lut 2024 o 16:53 Burton Rhodes<burtonrho...@gmail.com>  napisał(a):
Lastly, I am also finding a ton of these log entries below.  I'm not
sure why they are happening either, but to be honest, I haven't had much
time to investigate.  "upload" is the form field name, BTW.  I will try
to do some more investigating on these over the weekend.

Feb 08 09:29:12 lb-group-web-app-v1d2-dqsv afs-site: WARN
o.a.s.i.ActionFileUploadInterceptor: Could not find a Filename for
upload. Verify that a valid file was submitted.
   Feb 08 09:29:12 lb-group-web-app-v1d2-dqsv afs-site: WARN
o.a.s.i.FileUploadInterceptor: Could not find a Content-Type for upload.
Verify that a valid file was submitted.

   Feb 08 09:33:39 lb-group-web-app-v1d2-dqsv afs-site: WARN