On 01/28/18 13:29, Mattias Andrée wrote:
Thanks again!

I will be fixing this, but probably via config.mk.

You're welcome!

Few more things:

You should also change your config.mk files to allow external optimization and other flags. For example:

> CFLAGS   = -std=c99 -Wall -pedantic -O2

should be changed to

> CFLAGS   ?= -O2

> CFLAGS   += -std=c99 -Wall -pedantic -O2

This way you can allow externally supplied optimization flags while still being able to add your own flags. Same with CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS.

I looked at blind and sbase projects, this applies to both.

Additionally, -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 causes build failures on FreeBSD. I had to patch it away in both cases. Not sure what it is and why it is there, just reporting this problem.

Cheers!
Yuri