On Sun, Jul 30, 2023 at 05:18:35PM -0300, Spenser Truex wrote:
> A friend of mine was impressed with how quickly I was spamming the most
> based and redpilled links from this script and wanted me to publish it.

Best marketing for a bookmark program ever.

> the "code"
> https://github.com/equwal/sbm

You should really get rid of the useless use of cats (it's common enough
mistake that it even has an abbreviation - UUOC [0]).

Most unix commands accept a file, so instead of `cat file | sort` you
can just do `sort file`. And in cases where the command doesn't accept a
file, you can use shell redirection, e.g `<file tr -d '\n'`.

[0]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_(Unix)#Useless_use_of_cat

- NRK