OK....

We need to do the 2.0.0 release ASAP, it has been dragging way too much, and
I don't want to delay it because of a namespace change and do not want to
call another vote for this. Let me take your votes from this thread and try
to summarize the decision on this.

If I have interpreted this thread correctly, following people are for this
NS change;

Ruwan, Hiranya, Eric

And even though after a long time there has been a huge oppose to this from
the following people :-)

Sanjiva, Paul, Jaeger

I would consider Supun as (-0) with his statement, and Rajika to be neutral
as I cannot interpret anything.

With the above analysis, and the Apache way, I think we will have to revert
the namespace change. I am working on the final documentation fixes for the
release, once it is done I will revert the namespace change and remove the
migration tool. My personal belief is that this is a step backwards and
waste of a lot of work, with the migration tool and so forth.

If you have any concerns over this decision please shout NOW and only NOW.

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton