Hi all (Francesco),

I've been experimenting with propagating/synchronizing roles from an LDAP
backend on trunk...here are some questions:

1) When specifying the "Account Id", where does the "name" come from? For
example, for user mapping it's "username", for the role mapping it's
"name", which is a bit confusing (I would have guessed "rolename").

2) If I create a new Role and propagate it with
LDAPMembershipPropagationActions, it selects the principal specified in the
Connector as the member in the backend resource. Is this expected behaviour?

3) Are role hierarchies supported for either propagation or
synchronization? They don't appear to be, but thought I'd check anyway.

4) Role membership is working fine for propagation (create a new role +
propagate it, create a new user with that role + propagate it, and the new
role in the backend has the correct "member" entry). However,
synchronization doesn't work. If I then synchronize by running the task
again (with LDAPMembershipSyncActions), the role of the User actually
disappears. Was this working when testing or is it possibly a bug when
using "member" instead of "memberof"?

Thanks,

Colm.

--