On 07/03/2017 11:56, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
Hi Francesco

Not sure if it can be relevant for this work but at the CXF level we have this SAML SP support:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/saml-web-sso.html,

something Colm and myself worked upon earlier on.

Thanks for the pointer, Sergey: I did already find it, though.

This does not completely fit in our scenario since here the idea is to split the responsibilities in two: from one side the front-end web-fragment takes care of the SAML exchange, from the other side the Syncope core (e.g. the CXF application) works as back-end for the effective SAML assertion validation and generation.

I'll look at the provided page and related implementation, anyway, thank you very much indeed.

FYI, this class

https://github.com/apache/wss4j/blob/trunk/ws-security-common/src/main/java/org/apache/wss4j/common/saml/OpenSAMLUtil.java

has been already extremely useful to me, since OpenSAML 3 documentation is practically absent.

Hi all,
I have made a proposal at [1] and opened SYNCOPE-1041 for the purpose.

I am already working on it, and it should be ready on time for Syncope
2.0.3.

The idea is to embed the whole implementation in a PR, with option of
further discussing before merge.

Also, I would like to include, in the 2.0.3 release notes, a public
"thank you" statement to the University of Helsinki similar to the one
we made for 1.1.0 [2].

WDYT?
Regards.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/%5BDISCUSS%5D+SAML+2.0+Service+Provider+feature [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Ad+libitum#Adlibitum-1.1.0(April5th,2013)

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/