Hi,

I have go through the descriptions on JIRA issue and have a good
understanding on SCIM 1.1 and 2.0. I have already setup the Syncope project
environment and successfully build the project. And also I have tried some
open source products [1] they're already using SCIM  2.0 APIs. I would like
to know what are the steps and requirements I have to follow, before come
up with the project proposal. Your prompt attention to this matter is
greatly appreciated.

[1] https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-inbound-provisioning-scim2

Thank you,