On 13/09/2017 10:22, Andrea Patricelli wrote:
Hi Colm,

Il 12/09/2017 13:40, Colm O hEigeartaigh ha scritto:
Hi all,

Other git-based projects at Apache, such as Apache CXF, have moved to use gitbox.apache.org. The main advantage is that the source is automatically synced with github, and hence we can push commits directly to github, thus
making merging PRs a lot easier.

IMO we should also migrate...any thoughts?
+1, it sounds very good to me!
While (quickly) googling I did not found so much info on Gitbox, only references to a gitboxapp [1] for Mac (not sure that it is relevant).
Why there is so scarce documentation?

It's https://gitbox.apache.org/

I'm actually +-0 for this: I don't see much benefits (we've been handling PRs without much troubles so far) nor big problems.

Regards.

[1] http://www.gitboxapp.com/

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò