Hi Ahn,

Thanks for the collaboration!

Have a nice day,
Andrea

Il 26/09/2017 20:00, Anh Nguyen Tuan ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,

I got your reply in this mail thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5db3e08b55b831e7d6adcd13b0e8c9703606403f7b2f1318a9e3fe2e@%3Cdev.syncope.apache.org%3E
Sorry for late response, I didn't subscribe to dev mailing list.

I've raised SYNCOPE-1213 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1213> to fix the error message.

Thanks,
Anh

On 9/20/2017 1:46 PM, Anh Nguyen Tuan wrote:
Hi

This is regarding to ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1209 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1209>.

I'm able to use LONGBLOB now with suggested config. However in the console GUI still does not response after uploading with file size > 4MB, as described in issue 2 of the ticket. We're not expecting it to work because limitation seems to be 4MB, but we're looking for a proper error message. Refer screenshot, Next doesn't work https://pasteboard.co/GLcB5mc.jpg Even if we upgraded from 2.0.1 to 2.0.5, we still observe the same issue. Please help us check this.

Thanks,
Anh

--
Dott. Andrea Patricelli