Hi Rory,
FYI it seems that this very last update is causing troubles to some of our
dependencies; as a result, we cannot build anymore Syncope with latest JDK 16
releases.

New issues we have opened (or just found and watching) on this topic:

* https://github.com/rzwitserloot/lombok/issues/2681
* https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-boot/pull/24453
* https://gitlab.ow2.org/asm/asm/-/issues/317926
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2846