Hi again,
time is moving on, ASF was officially accepted as organization for GSoC 2021
[3] and we shall get ready to get Student proposals (March 30, 2021 - April 13,
2021).

At present only [2] is registered as GSoC idea in [1] but if we want to, there
could be more - as the long due [4] for example, or others; in such case,
however, please also consider to volunteer as mentor as my personal mentoring
availability is going to get absorbed by [2].

Hi all,
given the approaching timeline for GSOC 2021 [1], I went ahead, created a
proposal [2] and subscribed ment...@community.apache.org

I invite anyone else to do the same, I think this is a very good mean to
explore new integrations / features and also attract new blood for supporting
future development.

Regards.

[1] https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-1617