On 18/08/22 09:34, Andrea Patricelli wrote:
Hi all,

I've read the wiki and have only a question ATM: why do we need new mapping,
couldn't we rely on the existing mapping and enable/disable livesync by
resource and/or provision and/or mapped attributes?

I am not sure things will end up being implemented as you suggest (e.g. extends
External Resource definition with optional LiveSync capabilities) rather than
keeping LiveSync distinct from External Resources.

The former will probably be simpler to code; from the other side, the latter
could be cleaner as an ordinary, pull-based External Resource might or might
not be needed when using LiveSync.

As always, code will help addressing the right solution.

Hi all,
I have put some considerations about LiveSync in [1]: feel free to comment and
/ or amend / complete.

Anyone stepping in for implementation?

Regards.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/%5BDISCUSS%5D+LiveSync