Hi all!
Besides the release process I am playing a bit with Checkstyle and its
Eclipse plugin (eclipse-cs). There are some things that are configured
in Struts checkstyle file that I am not convinced of:
1. The generics angular brackets must be surrounded by spaces. For me
it is better to write:
Map<K, V>
and not
Map < K, V >

2. The "public" redundant modifier is declared illegal in that
checkstyle file, but I think that it is not so bad.

What do you think?

Ciao
Antonio

P.S.: I'll be on holidays, I will return on Wednesday. So if anyone
wants to collect the vote, finish the release etc., has my consensus
to do it :-) Happy Easter!