Jean-frederic Clere wrote:

Fenlason, Josh wrote:

What is the latest stable mod_jk?  I know there was a vote for 1.2.15.
What is the status of that? On the download page it has links to 1.2.14, but these links are broken.
(http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi)
I have repaired  the download page.

On the documentation page, 1.2.13 is the latest listed.
(http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/)
If anyone would be able to clarify this for me, I would be grateful.
The page should tell something like "JK-1.2.14" according to the source in svn...

I have fixed it.

Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.