Costin Manolache wrote:
Thanks !

I'll add few things I've worked on in the past - if people don't mind,
I'll create a sandbox/java and put everything in one tree, ant and
IDEs are smart enough to exclude/include different packages.

Let me know if any of this seems wrong:
- a smaller commons-logging impl, without any discovery tricks ( for runtime )

Another option is to rewrite using a robust platform (I favor java.util.logging). I don't know if that's really a possibility, though, as I didn't ask my boss about it ;)

- attempt to refactor util.buf to use ByteBuffers

And CharBuffer, I hope. So you'll be extending (ByteChunk extends ByteBuffer) ?

I'd like to add BufferedReader features to CharChunk (marking and readLine, as implementing these without owning the buffer is both hard and inefficient).

- coyote standalone
- a small demo for coyote standalone, using a rhino adapter.
- some additions to coyote - to make it a bit easier to use in standalone mode.

I have plans to use it to implement a coyote provider for JBoss remoting. This would be a good use case for your stuff.

Rémy