Hi,

I'm trying to setup a tomcat eclipse project. Looking through the list
archive I've seen that some of you have been sharing their .project and
.classpath files.

If you could send me these files as well (or point me to a resource where I
can download them) that would be really helpful. Setting it up from scratch
seems like a really time consuming task.

Eclipse obviously does not find all source trees and jars correctly after
setting up new projects as stated in
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/building.html . I get tons of error
messages.

Also is there a build.xml which is working on the subversion repository
already? For my first tests I used the one mentioned in the article found
under the link above. This, however, is working on the 'old' CVS repository.

Thanks,

Thomas