Is this a more appropriate question for the dev list?

--
Jess Holle

--- Begin Message --- I have noticed that when I use an Ant script based on that documented in the Tomcat docs to precompile all my JSPs the resulting JSPs do not support source-level (JSR-45) debugging.

I thought I was doing something wrong so I looked through the JspC source code and I can't see how I could feed it anything more information.

As an added complication I have an extra directory that I need in the compilation classpath. I have extended the web app classloader to handle this and added a line to the javac classpath in the Ant script. Thus things work fine in that respect but I need that to keep working -- I just want to have an option to do source-level JSP debugging as well.

What am I missing?

--
Jess Holle